We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville to Barcelona by vueling. Strict w carry on?

new jersey
Level Contributor
462 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Seville to Barcelona by vueling. Strict w carry on?

I am trying to see if I can buy my ticket with the basic fare. The carry on I have is less than 10k but I also have a small maybe 4 lbs small hand bag. How strict are they with carry on? I dont care for the seat reservation.

scotland
Level Contributor
20,184 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seville to Barcelona by vueling. Strict w carry on?

You can take on board 1 piece of hand luggage up to a maximum weight of 10 kg (14 kg if you book the Excellence Fare), and a maximum size of 55x40x20 cm. You can also carry a smaller bag or case (max. 35x20x20), which must be stored under the seat in front.

Please note that the size of your hand luggage will be checked at the boarding gate. Any passenger who fails to comply with the above conditions will have to pay EUR35 per bag each way (only payable by credit card), and their bag will be checked in and be carried in the plane's cargo hold.

new jersey
Level Contributor
462 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seville to Barcelona by vueling. Strict w carry on?

Thank you so much for your reply. Do you know if by buying the basic ticket you get a guaranteed seat?

scotland
Level Contributor
20,184 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seville to Barcelona by vueling. Strict w carry on?

Yes you will get a seat and a random allocation of seats free of charge during check-in

4. Re: Seville to Barcelona by vueling. Strict w carry on?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 11, 2018