We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Granada, Seville, Cordoba, Madrid

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Granada, Seville, Cordoba, Madrid

Hi everyone,

I will be in Spain for a conference, and have 15 Dec to 27 Dec free. I will be in Madrid on 15 Dec, and have to fly out of Madrid on 28 Dec.

I am planning to travel around Granada, Seville, Cordoba and Madrid, and am hoping to make it an easy, non-stressful trip. I would just like to take things slow, have time to do stuffs like running and just taking my time to visit the attractions.

Would the following plan work?

15-18 Dec: Granada (Half day of 15 Dec will be spent on the train.)

19-21 Dec: Seville

22-24 Dec: Cordoba

25-27 Dec: Madrid (flying out on 28 Dec)

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me if I should be spending more at one place or less at another?

Cheers

ati
cordoba, spain
Level Contributor
3,154 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Granada, Seville, Cordoba, Madrid

There are some may things to see in Cordoba that an ovenight stay is more than adviceable.

12. Re: Granada, Seville, Cordoba, Madrid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 16, 2014