We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit
Level Contributor
560 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

Which of the major attractions (that most travelers guides and or websites would put on their "must do" list) are overrated? (you think are not worth the time or the price)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

i suppose it all depends on personal taste; what for one is overrated may be just about right for someone else.

i found Granada to be full of surprises. If you really want to know the historical significance of Granada, in terms of its contributions etc, then you will never get bored of be Granada as something somewhere will be hold some meaning to you!

to be honest, i can't think of anything in Granada that to me feels overrated. hope this helps

Edited: 3:34 pm, October 23, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,208 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

Visiting any city for the first time, there is nothing that is over rated; as it is a new experience.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
54,998 posts
3,462 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

I agree with Mo. Nothing in this city is overrated. Many sights such as La Cartuja are underrated.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

thanks Benny!

all credit due to you and others on TA, most of what i know is because of you guys :)

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

Granada is amazing. Nothing is overrated.

Maect

www.unmundoparaviajarlo.com

Granada, Spain
Destination Expert
for Granada
Level Contributor
994 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

I once met a person who said that Granada is very ugly.

I heard of a girl who studied in Granada.

When asked about her trip to Granada she said.

(in a Yorkshire accent)

I hate Granada

I hate the Alhambra and

I hate cutlure

Someone describing the Alhambra said.

The Alhambra is very boring

Pants Pants Pants.

A neigbour of my mother though that Granada could do with a coat of paint.

Trip advisor reviews are full of very harsh criticisms of perfectly good places.

Human beings are fairly moany and hard to please so things are only normaly overrated if they have been hyped. Examples of overrated things could be Christmas, Big hollywood films, cruises but not Granada.

The bad things about Granada are tagging grafitti, dog excrement, people who keep coming up to your table and asking for money, the cold icy wind in Plaza Nueva in January. The actual people from Granada can sometimes be a bit miserable and unfriendly. Apart from that nothing comes to mind.

7. Re: Which of the major attractions in Granada are overrated?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 29, 2014