We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Madrid airport to Granada

usa
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Transportation Madrid airport to Granada

I arrive at the Madrid airport from the U.S. on Sunday, Oct. 20th. I originally had a 3 hour layover until my flight to Granada -- but Iberia has changed my connecting flight to one with an 8 hour layover. Is flying to Granada still my best option -- or would I be better off getting to Granada another way? Thanks

Trevelez, Spain
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation Madrid airport to Granada

A direct bus from airport to granada might interest you it leaves at 0130 tho.

www.alsa.es

origen: Madrid - Barajas Airport T4

destino Granada

plenty of other buses and trains from Madrid centre.

Edited: 4:01 pm, June 05, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Madrid airport to Granada

There are i believe two trains per day from Atocha to Granada. One about 9:00 and the other in the afternoon. Pleasant 4.5 hour ride. Check times on renfe.es. From Barajas Airport there is the Expres Aeorpuerto bus to Atocha every 15 minutes or so. It is a yellow bus and costs 5 euros. Crowded even early on a SAT. morning. You may need to stand.

3. Re: Transportation Madrid airport to Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, July 26, 2014