We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isango = big trouble

Isango = big trouble

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 pm, May 27, 2013
Granada, Spain
Destination Expert
for Granada
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isango = big trouble

There is no real point in getting an agency to book your Alhambra tickets. If anyone wants to be guided just get an audio guide. ( a sort of mp3 player with numbrs) If you really want to hear a human guide just drift around and listen to one of the many guides who are speaking to large groups. Some of them are better than others.

The best thing to do is complain to visa or your credit card company.

I got ripped off for a solar hot water panel from tutiendasolar.com which never arrived.

Eventually after waiting foralmost a year they reversed the payment and put 1200 euros back into my account against the will of the rip off company. That was a nice surprise.

Maybe it was because I was putting pressure on the bankworker who has previously sold me 1000 euros worth of Bankia shares that are now worth 0.25 cents.

I doubt if a lawyer will be able to do anything except rip you off even further it is better to go to your bank and threaten to close your account.

Disputes based on sending or not send an email are difficult to judge. Email is not an infallible system and there is no way of proving if you received an email or not.

Mentioned in this post
The Alhambra
The Alhambra
33,207 Reviews
Granada, Spain
Paris, France
Level Contributor
29 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isango = big trouble

Hi, if you have used an agency like Isango, they should be able to help you get your money back from the tour operator.

3. Re: Isango = big trouble

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:53 am, October 08, 2015
Toronto
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Isango = big trouble

Isango,

You sent me vouchers for the 14th of May. As instructed, I printed them and brought them with me on that day. You sent an amended voucher that changed the date to the 15th and made no attempt whatsoever to get my acknowledgment that the date had been changed. I never did see that email We arrive on the 14th, as instructed only to be sent away. We were twenty-one family members and paid a total of nearly $1,000.00. You seem to think that sending an email advising if a date change without any sort of acknowledgment from the customer is an adequate business practice. You are dead wrong.

I find it amusing that even you think that I deserve a refund and went after Granavision to get one. You concluded that they should pay even though it is your abysmal communication that is at fault. Because the local tour operator won't pay up I get nothing from you I assume because you won't be taking any sort of loss for the whole mess even though you are responsible for it.

You have been blaming me since that horrible day and I am fed up with your incompetence. You need to learn how to run a customer service company or hire people that can.

Toronto
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Isango = big trouble

It was Isango's fault not the local tour operator. While the local tour operator was rude and unapologetic it was Isango that took my money and it is Isango that thinks a simple email, without any attempt at acknowledgment from me, is adequate enough to change the date.