On the ticketmaster website they have a few other tours also
- The Alhambra and Carolingian Granada. The dream of the Emperor.
- The Alhambra and the Christian city. A new political, social ans religious order.
- Women in Andalusí an Renaissance Granada. Private and public spaces.
- The conquest of water. The landscape of water in Hispano-Muslim and Christian culture.
- The Alhambra: territory and city. Artistic and functional patrons of Nasrid culture.
"Special thematic visit to the Alhambra, where you will be able to discover spaces usually closed to the public, as well as other monuments of Granada that are open especially for these tours."
They look very interesting. I would really appreciate if anyone has done them or any feedback on these.
Many thanks in advance.