We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Alhambra Other Look at Alhambra y Generalife" Tours

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
KCH
Sydney
Level Contributor
787 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
"Alhambra Other Look at Alhambra y Generalife" Tours

Hi everyone,

On the ticketmaster website they have a few other tours also

- The Alhambra and Carolingian Granada. The dream of the Emperor.

- The Alhambra and the Christian city. A new political, social ans religious order.

- Women in Andalusí an Renaissance Granada. Private and public spaces.

- The conquest of water. The landscape of water in Hispano-Muslim and Christian culture.

- The Alhambra: territory and city. Artistic and functional patrons of Nasrid culture.

"Special thematic visit to the Alhambra, where you will be able to discover spaces usually closed to the public, as well as other monuments of Granada that are open especially for these tours."

ticketmaster.es/nav/…index.html

They look very interesting. I would really appreciate if anyone has done them or any feedback on these.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

KCH

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
18,999 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Alhambra Other Look at Alhambra y Generalife" Tours

There is plenty to see in Granada and clearly just visiting the Alhambra plus the other main sights surrounding like the Albaicin and downtown at the Royal Chapel and Cathedral areas will take up plenty of time. So it really depends on the length of time that you are spending at Granada and whether you prefer these types of walking tours. I have visited the Alhambra itself 4 times and would always like to visit again as like many places you seem to only take in so much on each visit. The official website for the Alhambra contains information about these special tours as well as showing on Google maps where each one goes to.

http://goo.gl/dPkDx

KCH
Sydney
Level Contributor
787 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Alhambra Other Look at Alhambra y Generalife" Tours

I was planning to spend 2 days in Granada.

I have 5 days in Andalusia - 2 in Seville, 1 day Cordoba and 2 in Granada. Do you think that's too little? I was going to spend 4 days in Barcelona afterwards and thought perhaps I should spend 3 there instead and have an extra day in Andalusia. Would you recommend the extra day in Seville or Granada? Or somewhere different?

Thanks for the tips. That site has good info on those tours.

KCH
Sydney
Level Contributor
787 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Alhambra Other Look at Alhambra y Generalife" Tours

Thanks for helping out with all my questions on this forum Cadiz_lover - not just this one!

4. Re: "Alhambra Other Look at Alhambra y Generalife" Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 16, 2014