We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advance booking with ticketmaster

bury
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
advance booking with ticketmaster

Hi

I want to book Alhambra tickets for April 9th with Ticketmaster but the first day available is listed as the 17th - but earlier days do not show as booked up, just aren't click able. Is it not possible to reserve only a week in advance? Tickets for Generalife only are available for that date.

Confused!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
25,292 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advance booking with ticketmaster

I booked my May 23 visit a couple of weeks ago -- the morning was already completely sold out. It is quite possible that the Alhambra is sold out for your dates. The times listed but not clickable are sold out. The number of tickets left is listed above each time slot. When I went to book, there was one ticket left at my desired time but we are two and when I clicked that, it said that insufficient tickets were available.

There are apparently some workaround for sell outs. For example there is some sort of city pass that includes admission -- but that two is limited to a couple of hundred slots per day. I would assume your dates are sold out and work from there.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advance booking with ticketmaster

You have left this late. Your wish date is sold out.

An alternative, if 9th April or thereabouts is all you have and you are staying in Granada - ask your accommodation if they can get tickets for you and specify several preferred choices for the Nasrid area - there is an allocation for accommodations in the city, but you could be out of luck.

bury
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advance booking with ticketmaster

Thanks for the replies. I thought the problem might be tickets sold out but other sold out dates are in red so wasn't sure. I know I have left it late but I work near Malaga and can never be sure of when I am not working so no choice but to try to book late! Might just book a hotel, try my luck on the day and if unsuccessful just enjoy a couple of days in the city looking at other things. I can always try again in the winter when I get another couple of completely free days!

bury
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: advance booking with ticketmaster

Today my dates ares showing in red so definitely sold out. Oh well!

5. Re: advance booking with ticketmaster

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 05, 2014