We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info required for day trip from Granada to Gibraltar

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Info required for day trip from Granada to Gibraltar

Hi

I'm putting togrther an itinerary for a Spanish holiday with my husband in March/April 2013.I'm looking for info on day trips from Granada to Cordoba and Granada to Gibralatar. I can't seem to find any from Granada to Gibralatar. Would appreciate any guidance.

Thank you

Bushra

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
17,203 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info required for day trip from Granada to Gibraltar

Open a map of southern Spain to see the distances. Gibraltar is available as day trip from the coast like Malaga or Marbella but Granada is about 2 hours away from Malaga and distance is an issue.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,069 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info required for day trip from Granada to Gibraltar

At about three hours each way by car, Granada to Gibraltar is not my idea of a day trip. Certainly far more and convoluted by public transport.

3. Re: Info required for day trip from Granada to Gibraltar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, January 06, 2014