We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rental

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
500 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment rental

Greetings:

Can someone please recommend a website or other contact information to rent an apartment in the historic center of Granada. Recent personal experience is a big plus. We would prefer safe quiet area with stores, bars, and restaurants.

Thanks!

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment rental

HomeAway.co.uk has a lot of units in Granada, including some in the Albaicin district that could be good for you. I've rented through that website before and had a good experience with them.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment rental

Sorry I have no experience of this site, I have stayed in hostales in the past, but will be using one of the apartments from them this September - http://www.granadainfo.com/apartments.htm

Additionally large amount of info. on their home page - http://www.granadainfo.com/english.htm

Edited: 5:08 am, January 14, 2012
Studio City
Level Contributor
83 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment rental

My family and just returned from Granada last week and stayed at the San Jose Apartments in Granada. They are very centrally located, well stocked and filled with local charm. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the property. The area is very hilly area so be prepared. Very tough fo rstrollers or peoplew with walking issues. The apartment has a nice view of the Alhambra and rates very highly on my value for money list. It is not an upscale modern accomodation but is very charming, clean and convenient to the main tourist areas. I believe they can be reached at sanjoseapartmentsgranada.com or at the Owner's direct web-site. Enjoy your stay.

Granada, Spain
Destination Expert
for Granada
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment rental

It is a good idea to ask someone at granadainfo.com they have a lot of apartments and they will be able to give you good advice if you give them your exact requirements.

Most of the accommodation websites knowadays are just databases run by people in other countries who don't even know Granada.

5. Re: Apartment rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, February 09, 2013