We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Granada in December

Rabat, Morocco
5 posts
Save Topic
Granada in December

hi! i'm going to granada in 2 weeks and i'm planning to stay for 5 days, i'm going all by myself so i'm getting prepared and trying to collect all the informations i would need for my trip...i was wondering what's the weather like in Granada at this time of the year? is there any halal restaurant there? my hotel is located in acerra del darro, is it close to main places on foot or will i need to take bus or taxi? what places are to visit, besides Alhambra and albayzin?

thanks for your help

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,287 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Granada in December

Haynnah,

Here's some info on Halal restaurants.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187441-i416-k1376…

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187441-c95070/Granad…

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Granada in December

Weather can be very pleasant during the day but cool until late morning and decidedly cold once the sun starts to go down late afternoon.

Wear layers so you can peel off as the temperature rises but replace as soon as the chill starts to set in.

You will need a warm coat at night.

Rabat, Morocco
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Granada in December

thank you ! ("^_^")

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
601 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Granada in December

recommend you visit the ancient madrassah in front of the Chapel Royal and the former Muslim fondac "corral del carbón". Also the cathedral and the monastery of St. Jerome, the Cartuja christian period.

Enjoy.

Rabat, Morocco
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Granada in December

6. Re: Granada in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 25, 2012