We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wine tours

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Williamsport...
Level Contributor
417 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
wine tours

are there any wine tours(with transportation included) from Granada for a day trip kind of adventure?

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
353 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wine tours

I think you probbly would have liked something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S56sT-dw0YA

we organised it a couple of weeks back. The reason why we organise these type of trips and activites once in awhile usually aimed at foreigners living in Granada is because I have found it so personally to find these types of things actually organised.

I also think that it is unlikely that you will find too much happening over the winter.

Apologies for not being very helpful. But as I say I have had difficulty finding something like this, so please if you do find what you are looking for, share with us here on TA

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
417 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wine tours

any wineries close by? I'd love to see one......

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
585 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wine tours

You can go to Bodega Señorío de Nevada, 15.20 minutes fron Granada in Car.

www.señoriodegranada.es

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
585 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wine tours

Excuse me is www. senoriodenevada.es

Williamsport...
Level Contributor
417 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wine tours

While not advertized as a wine tour on it's own, Olive Oil tour does offer wine tasting of 4 reginal wines for an additonal fee with the Olive Oil tour. We discovered this while researching about the tour suggested on TA.

6. Re: wine tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 19, 2012