We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How would you rank them?

Merced, California
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
How would you rank them?

I will be a solo traveler in Granada for approximately 5 days next April. I have done my research on 3 hotels which are all within my meager budget. But there is nothing like the experience of already being there. Please, if you could, rank these hotels - 1 being the best and so on.

Abadia Hotel, Iglaterra, Best Western Dauro II.

Thanks All... Let the games begin!

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
353 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How would you rank them?

I am presuming that it is the NH Inglaterra that you refer to above.

I cannot speak from staying in any of the, but I have been in the lobby of all three through work and spoken with staff of all. I can't imagine that there are too many people that will have stayed in all of them to give the appraisal that you are looking for.

Anyway, NH and Best Western are both part of large chains, so theoretically you cannot go too far wrong, they will guarentee certain standards. Both have really great locations.

Abadía probably has the most character of the lot, but not such a great location. Hope I have been helpful.

Merced, California
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How would you rank them?

Thanks Granada Insider. Yes, your input is very helpful and much appreciated.

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
598 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How would you rank them?

Hello from Granada.

I would rate these hotels in the NEXT way.

1 Best Westerm Dauro II, in the tourist center, bus to the Alhambra at the door. Request a room upstairs or back, the street has many bars are located

2 NH England. Located 50 meters from the entrance of the cathedral and 100 m. to Plaza Nueva. Acceptable rooms and modern bathrooms. If you are not noise, interior room requests

3. Abadía. Located in a building typical of Granada, but further from the center.

I also would look los.siguientes hotels: Hotel Monjas del Carmen, Hotel Granada Centro, Hotel Posada Pilar del Toro, Hotel las Nieves.

Good luck with your trip and enjoy planning.

4. Re: How would you rank them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 22, 2012