We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

itinerary

london
10 posts
itinerary

hi,

I want to visit Andalusia for 5 days. I thought maybe grenada in 2 days but then i have no idea where else i should go. should i use grenada as my base? can i do barcelona as well.

thanks for all your advice !!

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,035 posts
292 reviews
1. Re: itinerary

When are you going ? Where do you plan to fly to in order to reach Granada ? How will you plan to arrive in Granada ?

london
10 posts
2. Re: itinerary

looking to go in mid february. was planning to fly directly into granada from london.

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,035 posts
292 reviews
3. Re: itinerary

I do not think that there are any direct flights to Granada at the moment. So you would need to think of best flights available for your plans. You can get to Barcelona and then to Granada , or get to Seville or Malaga then take train or bus to get to Granada. Maybe fly London-Seville and then proceed to Granada?

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: itinerary

Think again flight wise.

Go to the library and take the guide books out.

Understand the size of the country (and transport within).

Certainly find more time.

Good luck.

5. Re: itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 21, 2011