We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Nautilas

nottingham
Level Contributor
219 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Nautilas

Coming over shortly to the riu nautilas near to the harbour any comments on the hotel, Looking for a local quality restaurant to book for my wifes 50th,what should i expect to pay in taxi from airport?

PAW
Banbury
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Nautilas

Hello 1818,

Expect to pay between 20 - 25 euros for an airport taxi. Alternatively check out shuttledirect on the internet and get an on-line quote. They will meet you in arrivals and collect you from your accommodation for the rerturn journey. They are an excellent company whom we use all the time, may cost a few euros more but well worth it for the lack of hassle.

After many visits to Benalmadena the very best restaurant that we have found is Mar de Alboran Adolfo, opposite the Marina and very near to where you are staying, next door the Hotel Alay. The food is superb and worthy of a michelin star. Have a walk there and view the menu, but do not be put off by its shortness. In our experience smaller menues equal better food.

Address:- Avda. Alay, 3, 29630 Benalmadena Costa.

Tel:- 952 44 64 27

E-mail:- rest@mardealboran.net

Whatever you decide I hope that you have a wonderful holiday and a very happy birthday for your wife's 50th.

nottingham
Level Contributor
219 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Nautilas

Thank you PAW can you advise if the Nautilas is in Benalmadena or Torremolinos given the address is torremolinos but the shuttle says benaldmadena

PAW
Banbury
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Nautilas

It is on the Benalmadena marina which borders onto Torremolinos, difficult to say where one ends and the other begins. But don't worry the locals will know where you mean.

sale united kingdom
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Nautilas

hi 1818 , anything to report on the nautilus did you enjoy your stay

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
544 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Nautilas

probabley to late with this reply,but PAW is wrong.RUInautilas is in Torre.I think he is getting confused with another RUI hotel on marina.Nautilas is about 10mins walk into Benamaldena but is in a great position.You will love it.Superb bars&restuarants across the road.Try the Caribe on corner or Half Moon a bit further along.Steer clear of the Irish bars unless you like being robbed!

6. Re: Riu Nautilas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 23, 2009