We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi

East Yorkshire...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi

How much does a taxi from Malaga Airport to Hotel Puente Real Cost?

PAW
Banbury
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi

Sorry, do not know where Puente Real is, but check out shuttledirect for an on-line quote to meet you in the arrivals hall and cut out all the hassle of being ripped off. However I am sure that there are people on here who will be able to tell you the official taxi fare to your location and you can then make a comparison.

Scotland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi

Well for a taxi from Malaga Airport to Torremolinos, u are usually about 15 euros, dependin wat time of day it is. If it is after midnight then the prices go up to about 20 euros, but its still not bad. Torremolinos isnt far from the airport, about 10 mins by car!

East Yorkshire...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi

Is that per person or per taxi?

PAW
Banbury
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi

Per taxi.

East Yorkshire...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi

Many thanks. I will get a taxi at the airport and save myself £20.

East Yorkshire...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi

East Yorkshire...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi

Scotland
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi

yes taxis are cheap enough from the airport!!!

9. Re: Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos