We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princesa Solar Hotel - any Spa Facilities around ??

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Princesa Solar Hotel - any Spa Facilities around ??

I am hoping that I may get some Help as I'm getting no reply from Prinesa Solar hotel (where I will be staying) regarding Spa facilities.

Can someone help inform me about spa facilities In the area?

What are there prices for massages?

Is there any recommendations ?

It would be handy to know if there is anywhere in/around the Torremolinos area too?

Thank you and I hope someone can be of some help.

Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princesa Solar Hotel - any Spa Facilities around ??

The hotel don marco has a great spa...

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princesa Solar Hotel - any Spa Facilities around ??

Can you use the Spa even if you are a non resident ?

Thank you for getting back to me!

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,329 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princesa Solar Hotel - any Spa Facilities around ??

Quite a distance to the Don Marco (30 minute walk), the 123 bus which stops outside your hotel, opposite side of the road for Don Marco, stops close to this hotel.

Most of the beach bars provide a massage service, one of the massuers has his lunch at my favourite Italian tapas bar.

The natursun hotel which is a stones throw away has jacuzzi, steam bath and massage service, you could call in and ask.

4. Re: Princesa Solar Hotel - any Spa Facilities around ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 18, 2015