We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol principe rooms

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sol principe rooms

Hi, can anyone tell me the layout of a triple room in sol principe? Are all the beds in the same room?

Also, how much is it to upgrade to a corner sea view room? do they facilitate three people? Is it easy to do at the desk? Thank you.

Ireland
Level Contributor
564 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol principe rooms

We booked the family seaview room and it was an end room. It could accommodate four people. The beds were well laid out in the room and gave privacy to all the beds. We only choose it for the double balcony

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol principe rooms

Thanks for writing back! Did you book it before you went or at the hotel when you got there? I'm thinking of asking my travel agent to upgrade our room to it. We are going in june

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol principe rooms

Interested to hear what the rooms are like..we re going in August..we ve booked a family room with kitchenette and pool view. Travelling with hubby and 2 girls...5 year old and 3 year old

Ireland
Level Contributor
564 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol principe rooms

Not sure about rooms with kitchenette.

Edited: 1:05 pm, June 05, 2014
ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol principe rooms

Hi

I am going on June 16 th

and I will let you know what that apartment is like as my brother will be staying in one :)

Edited: 5:49 pm, June 06, 2014
6. Re: Sol principe rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 08, 2015