We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wardrobe and storage-Apartamentos Plazamar

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Topic
Wardrobe and storage-Apartamentos Plazamar

This might sound like a frivolous question but how big are the clothes closet at PLAZAMAR? Does it have hangers? We have a room on the street side. We are going there for 23 days, traveling bagpacks so not as much clothes as with suitcases but still...

Also, do they furnish soap, toilet paper? We intend to do a small grocery before checking in and need to know the essentials to buy.

And my last question: in Torremolinos, did it really rain as much as I see online in January and up to now. (We were in Torremolinos for 28 days in 2012 and never saw any rain except in Ronda.) And if it really did rain almost everyday, was it a few hours a day, all day or mostly at night? Nobody can predict what the weather will be in March but it helps to know what it was really like in January and Feb. to be prepared mentally, lol.

Thanks to all. We are so looking forward to our trip and it's coming very fast: 2 weeks...

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Wardrobe and storage-Apartamentos Plazamar

Kemik52, I will take you up on your generous offer. Between the 27 March and 1 April, I will message you with a list of questions inclu doing the Wifi in the rooms. Washington you a very, very, good TRIP.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,181 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Wardrobe and storage-Apartamentos Plazamar

Yes Juan is open on a lunch time, we tend to visit other Tapas bars for lunch, only visiting Juans at night time either as the first port of call on the way out, or last call before home, or both.

13. Re: Wardrobe and storage-Apartamentos Plazamar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, February 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos