We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marconfort griego hotel

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
marconfort griego hotel

Does anyone know how far this hotel is from the nearest train station and what the name of it is please

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,767 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: marconfort griego hotel

Tootsie, you'll have to either take beach towels with you or buy some locally when you're there. The hotel doesn't supply outdoor towels. Can't answer your second post as we had a twin room. I'm sure someone will read it and let you know.

Ashington, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: marconfort griego hotel

Thanks thats a great help.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: marconfort griego hotel

tootsie: Not sure about beach towel hire, but you can buy from around 6 euros, there is a very large chinese shop above the hotel, which sells everything.

Ashington, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: marconfort griego hotel

thank you

scotland
Level Contributor
156 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: marconfort griego hotel

Can anyone recommend nice tapa bars to go to around here and is there any good pubs with entertainment eg. comedians, singers etc.

Thanks

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: marconfort griego hotel

Your spoilt for choice staying in the hotel. Above your hotel is the Calvario area of Torremolinos, unchanged over the years and has many tapas bars, full of locals and often no english spoken.

Opposite the town hall, below the bull ring is Plaza Federico Garlia Lorca, all around the plaza are tapas bars, my favourite is Taperia casa Joaqiun, Joaquin is a lovely guy, luch time his side of the plaza in the sun, for shade move to the other side.

Across from the hotel and a 5 minutes walk, is Taberna Urbana La Alternativa, done out as a bull ring, restaurant alongside, too get here you have to pass Bar el Tornado, always on my to visit list.

On C/Europa, bar Que Bueno and Nuevo lanjaron on my list.

I could go on have not listed any across the main road as you go down to the beach, there are literally, about 100 bars in a one mile radius.

There are no entertainment bars in Torremolinos, very few Brit type bars, it a Spanish holiday resort.

You need to go down to Benalmadena and get off the bus at the Marina or opposite Riviera hotel, where the new Mullarkeys bar has entertainment every night, and behind is the Bonanza square area, full of other entertainment bars. (get off bus opposite Triton Hotel and walk up the hill)

Buses from stop on the main road to Benalmadena are 110, 112, 120, 121,123,124 and 126, all stop at the three stops I mention.

For music and night life after midnight in Torremolinos go to the Loa Alamos area, the beach bars really hum after midnight.

17. Re: marconfort griego hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 04, 2015