We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castillo Santa Clara Apartments

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Castillo Santa Clara Apartments

Hi all,

A few years ago my husband & I went to Santa Clara Apartments with beautiful views overlooking Carihuela and loved it.

We are trying to book again but having problems finding where to book, does anyone know where we could book these apatments please?

Many Thanks

Shirley

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Castillo Santa Clara Apartments

Hi there

Just typed it into Google and here are the results - take your pick lol.

http://tinyurl.com/ljbfdju

CB

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Castillo Santa Clara Apartments

Thanks for the quick response.

I did a Google Search a few days ago on it but when I tried to book every company listed on there is showing no availability even though I was extremely flexible on months, so I rang one of the Companies and they said its because they don't deal with them anymore, she suggested I try to book through a private owner of the apartments, but no idea how to find one.

Shirley

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Castillo Santa Clara Apartments

Ah ok, i didn't know that haha!!

Hmmm, not sure i can help then.... maybe someone who is out there might be able to find out some info but not sure when someone is next around... hopefully they'll respond to this thread... but the companies should remove the apartments listing from their sites if they don't book them any longer - infuriates me that does grrr!!

Hope you get lucky...

CB

netherlands
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Castillo Santa Clara Apartments

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187440-i353-k56…

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Castillo Santa Clara Apartments

Thanks so much, appreciate your replies.

Shirley

6. Re: Castillo Santa Clara Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 25, 2014