We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costume Jewellery/Gift Shop on Calle San Miguel?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Costume Jewellery/Gift Shop on Calle San Miguel?

Hi

My mother and I are planning to return to Torremolinos in October and wonder if the jewellery/gift shop at the steps of the Calle San Miguel is still there? I think it was located opposite Bodega Quitapenas and a couple of doors up from Restaurante La Escalera. I'm not sure of the name or even if it has a name (it did seem like a pop up shop to me) but I know it used to be the sweet shop? They stocked amazing costume jewellery for ridiculously low prices. Come to think of it it may be a 2 euro shop?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Natalie

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,310 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costume Jewellery/Gift Shop on Calle San Miguel?

Natalie:

If the shop is not there now, there are many more of the same type.

lancashire
Level Contributor
392 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costume Jewellery/Gift Shop on Calle San Miguel?

Hi Natalie

There are many shops that sell jewellery in La Carihuela and Benalmadena, on the marina. Also there was a 2e shop in La carihuela last Oct when I was there.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costume Jewellery/Gift Shop on Calle San Miguel?

Thank you, I guess I'll just see what they have when I get out there.

Thanks!

Natalie

4. Re: Costume Jewellery/Gift Shop on Calle San Miguel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 28, 2014