We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Launderette

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Launderette

I have been accused of being a messy eater, so to save me paying excess baggage, with too many clothes,does anyone know of there are any launderettes in the vicinity of Benalmadena, Pez Espada, Marina area or any nearby please.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Launderette

There's one at the side of the Sol Timor, if the outside entrance is closed you can also get in in the hotel.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Launderette

Hi there

If you're standing with the Pez directly behind you there is a road in front leading up to the Swordfish roundabout. Walk up there on the right hand side of the road, when you get to the top turn right and there is a great launderette just there (Samantha's) ... south African guy runs it, Pete i think... top bloke...!!

He does collect and deliver as well if you need him to...

CB

Edited: 11:21 am, June 03, 2013
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Launderette

You truly are the CDS Guru.

Many Thanks, know exactly where that is.I may require a beer or three while i wait!!:-)

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Launderette

Many Thanks for your speedy reply........I will follow your directions.:-)

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Launderette

Presume you are talking to NSG lol as he IS the Oracle ;-) but as i say, the guy at Samanthas can and will collect/deliver if you didn't want to faff about !!

CB

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Launderette

Thanks for saying thanks. Badger is the Guru, I didn't know Pete did clothing, have only ever taken duvets in there!

7. Re: Launderette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 05, 2014