We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

Hello, just a wee question. Are there enough plug sockets in the rooms or should I bring an extension cable? maybe a daft example.....what tips do you have for me to be totally prepared to go. Also does anyone know if the bus is running to the beach yet? Im seeing its a fair walk. Also(just since Im here) is the lift anywhere near the hotel or must you go down the road with all the shops? I'll be taking the lift that's for sure haha. Ix

scotland
Level Contributor
11,622 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

The Lift , you will have to walk down Calle San Miguel and is almost at the bottom of the hill ,if you have walked that far you would be as well walking the rest to the bottom . The other option is to go via the church (half way down Calle San Miguel and the steps ,the lift does not go from the top of the hill to the bottom as you may think .

L1 bus is the one you need

extension cable what ever for ?

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
263 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

We always take a 4 plug extension along with euro plug ,and we got a travel kettle and our own coffee cups (hate small cups)....just things to make it easier for you on hols ...enjoy

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,094 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

Do be careful if using extensions, and whatever you do never use a kettle if you have a lappy or phones plugged into it.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

Yeah an extension cable for phone, kettle etc. oh i didnt realise not to plug kettle if using laptop etc. im not bringing it anyway so thats fine. how not though? Will it blow the fuse as overheating or too much power to their small electic sockets?

Re the steps v lift. think the bus could be in order then thanks for that, didnt think.of a bus. cool. Ix

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

griego now has hairdryers ,you get them from reception for a small deposit,saving room in your case, just thought id mention that for anyone going and reading this post.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

Yeah I noticed that, great, although might still bring own. Wonder if their wifi works in the room? Ix

7. Re: Marconfort Griego Hotel what do I need to bring?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 26, 2014