We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
30 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

I have La Cigala on my list, where else would you recommend. Looking at restaurants, tapas and chiringuitos. Prefer Spanish but would look at other recommendations.

Can't wait to see some sun :)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,811 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

Agree with La Cigla, out next Friday, certainly on our list will be, casa juan, always good in the restaurant and Tapas bar, la Copa, either unit, for excelleant large tapas, Tito Juans for me the most authentic tapas bar in the area providing wonderful food, Chiringuito Isabel for great tapas, McJamon because of its price policy and great food platters, Antonio jamie for a vinto tinto as the sun sets over the bar, La Vinas De Ale for its overall offer.

I could go on and on, so much wonderful offer in the area, apologies to those I have missed out.

glasgow
Level Contributor
30 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

Thanks Ian, we are staying at the Roc Lago Rojo, will we find all of these easily.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,475 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

The house Paella at Jaime was beautiful weekend before last. Tapas 2€ (side plate full) Half racione 4€ and Full portion 6€. Tapas was just enough to soak up the 3 drinks we had before it.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,081 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

The Lago Rojo is slap bang in the middle of La Carihuela so all of Ian's recommendations - each of them I second btw and add Rias de Galicias for a special occasion - are but minutes walk away around the village.

glasgow
Level Contributor
30 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

Thanks everyone have printed this off and look forward to stuffing my face :)

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,811 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

NSG: Should have added Rias de Galicias with a note in my view, largest a la carte menu, now they have installed the see through roof at the front, for me has made the place look wider and roomier.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

Hi Ian,

Staying at Riu Nautilus 18th June for 10nigts, this will be our first visit to mainland Spain so don't know the area at all. How far are the restaurants you've recommended from the Riu.

Thanks Di.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,081 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

They're all in La Carihuela, turn left along the paseo from the Nautilus and the village is about ten minutes walk (starts at Plaza del Remo, where the sculpture of Neptune is).

9. Re: Go on Monday, what would be your must do eating places?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 13, 2014