We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices for griego mar

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
prices for griego mar

anyone help, been to this hotel 3 times and every time i always hear that someone has got it cheaper,you know when you get chattin to other guests at the pool.Im going with my daughter second fortnight in june all inclusive, Whats the secret? I wouldnt bother but sometimes they seem to get really great deals and can be half the price that i paid.

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
426 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prices for griego mar

Try travel republic.com or alpha rooms.com

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,357 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices for griego mar

My son there at the moment on an offer through Easyjet, £136 for week room only.

Last month he was there viz Monarch, £112 A I for 4 nights.

he is signed up with all the low cost airlines for their offers.

Certainly at the moment all the hotels seem to have discounted offers on, we have just returned and some hotels were offering 35 euros a night over the easter Week end for a double room, this in the Carihuela area. Rack rate was over 100 euros a night a huge reduction.

This was easter, since then rates have dropped again

My son wishes he had more holiday due, certainly upto mid May these offers still on.

yorkshire, uk
Level Contributor
154 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices for griego mar

hi, me and my sister (54 and 70) booked for a week all inclusive from june 26th thru jet2 holidays for £411 each which i dont think is bad. that includes transfers and 22kg hold baggage and 10kg hand baggage

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prices for griego mar

hi carl daughter just booked flights the other day. 180 each including bags. she then booked only last night 2 wks all inclusive for 510 each flights are easy jet that was steep because daughter in law booked hers 5 days ago and she was only 97 but only hand luggage. my daughter just wanted it booked because its so popular she didnt want to take any chances with the school holidays comin up.We leave on 17th so see you there. Happy holidays,

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prices for griego mar

sorry cart eyesight problem its an age thing lol

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: prices for griego mar

try http://www.lowcostholidays.com/ they are always there or there about's for price

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
277 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: prices for griego mar

I second lowcostholidays always found them to be cheapest. And also Google for a promo code, there usually is one about maybe saving you an extra 50 quid

Banbury
Level Contributor
229 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: prices for griego mar

Paid £56 per night, per room AI with Alpha rooms

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: prices for griego mar

Also, try last minute.com, I saw some really great bargains on there recently.

10. Re: prices for griego mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 05, 2014