We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marconfort griego mar or beach club?

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
marconfort griego mar or beach club?

We are a family with young children, requirements are a kids club and good entertainment and good food. Anyone know which of these would best suit us? Also, if anyone is familiar with hotel bali in benalmadena we would also consider it. (Ps, looking to stay end of april)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,619 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: marconfort griego mar or beach club?

Griego Mar(3*) is in the town and a bit of a walk to the beach with young children, plenty pool tables and other stuff to keep kids occupied, the Beach Club(4*) has the beach just outside the back gate of the hotel. Both have decent choices for food etc although I personally prefer the Griego, even though it's supposedly a star grading lower, I found the food slightly better there. The Beach Club does have the freshly made-as-you-wait pasta corner, Griego doesn't but has fresh bread made daily in the restaurant. The Beach Club I would expect to cost a bit more with the beach over the road but both are good value either way.

2. Re: marconfort griego mar or beach club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 02, 2014