We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu hotels

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
277 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
riu hotels

we are staying in the belplaya does anyone know if u can have a drink in the other riu hotels as part of the ai package many thanx in advance :)

scotland
Level Contributor
11,640 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu hotels

As a guess I'd say no

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,094 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu hotels

Only the Belplaya does AI so it'll be a definite no-no!

manchester
Level Contributor
277 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riu hotels

No the riu costa lago is ai too .

Pompey
Level Contributor
199 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riu hotels

We stayed at the Costa Lago in Jan this year and asked the question at reception. Its definately no I'm afraid.

manchester
Level Contributor
277 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: riu hotels

thank u

England
Level Contributor
248 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: riu hotels

We stayed at the Costa Lago and someone came there from the Bel Playa to see a friend. She told the barman that the manager had said it would be alright to have a drink. The barman was very skeptical but he did serve her. I don't think you would normally get away with it.

7. Re: riu hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 25, 2014