We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A brill few days

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
A brill few days

Just arrived back from my few days in Torremolinos,it was lovely, the weather was fantastic , sat out everyday. Walked to the centre on the 5th to watch the 3 kings parade it was lovely , I even managed to catch a few sweets for the little Spanish children who were stood by me.The hotel beach club was great I can not fault anything .Thank you to everyone on here who answered all my questions and made my holiday much easier

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A brill few days

Hey Chezx

So glad you had a good time, and that the weather was favourable.

It is truly a great place with lots to see and do and so diverse with something for everyone.

Glad we helped to get you on your way as well, always nice when people come back on and say thanks, so ...erm... thanks :)

CB

Level Contributor
151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A brill few days

Ahhh thankyou C B it was amazing the hotel was great and I would say 70% Spanish were staying there when we were there, this suited me fine and they were a friendly bunch,the children all had new gifts on the 6th and really enjoyed showing them off(even new bikes) I'm looking at going next month even for a couple of nights

Pontypridd
Level Contributor
413 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A brill few days

Hi Chezx - We fly out Monday for 4 days. Any eating/drinking places you'd particularly recommend. Staying at Leonor Apartments (La Carihuela) but planning to do plenty of walking.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,195 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A brill few days

Chez, glad you had a great time and made it to the Cabalgata!

Sonny, this recent thread started off as a trains thread but changed into a La Carihuela and surrounding area restaurants and tapas one:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187440-i353-k59…

5. Re: A brill few days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 12, 2014