We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Tiburon

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
El Tiburon

Hi, weve been going to the El Tiburon for three years now and have been looking to book their again for summer 2013.

We cannot find ANY site that is taking bookings, does anyone know if the new(ish) owners are not taking new bookings?

We usually book with hotels4u. Any help would be appreciated, Thank-you.

Newton Aycliffe...
Level Contributor
555 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: El Tiburon

Brilliant thanks

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: El Tiburon

Any one got any update on what is happening to El Tiburon is any body taking bookings for summer 2013 any information would be helpful

lillowlil

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: El Tiburon

Would appreciate any further information on El Tiburon i.e. is any website taking bookings for Summer 2013

Thanks

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: El Tiburon

Will have check in 3 weeks when i am staying down the road and report back.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: El Tiburon

Hi just got back from La Carihuela today work seems to have stopped on the El Tiburon.Externally the the patio doors to the bedrooms around the pool and the dividing partitions between the baconies have been removed so they are gutting the place.The local opinion was that the new owners were looking at an easter opening which is looking highly unlikely however I was also told they are advertising for russian speaking staff so it all seems a bit of mystery.

Nairn, Scotland
Level Contributor
998 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: El Tiburon

Thanks for the update. So not good news.

I hope the staff who were there for years have been able to find new jobs. They were lovely.

Newton Aycliffe...
Level Contributor
555 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: El Tiburon

The old El Tiburon Website now takes you to a Russion website, which when translated, does not say much at all

:-(

I am so sad about all this.

Nairn, Scotland
Level Contributor
998 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: El Tiburon

I know how you feel BamMargera. I have the feeling that the hotel will be aimed at rich Russians. They must be rich owners as they are in no hurry to reopen.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: El Tiburon

Workmen there today, lots of dust & rubble around and loud banging..looks like months of work needed before opening..x

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: El Tiburon

Rosebush: Nobody on site when I passed on Tuesday, not even security guards. Only stripping out has happened since my last visit. Certainly no work on enhancing the place. Looks months away from opening again.