We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gay Torremolinos

manc_steve
Level Contributor
134 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Gay Torremolinos

Hi

We are a gay couple and more than likely going to Torremolinos at the beggining of May. We are considering staying at the Marconfort Griego is this close to the gay scene? as we don't want a long trek home at night. Also we will be looking at going out at about 10pm where is a good place to go at this time, we will probably stay out till about 4am so any suggestions of where to go would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Torremolinos
Torremolinos
Costa del Sol, Spain
manc_steve
Level Contributor
134 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Gay Torremolinos

Hi

I have been to Benidorm and Torremolinos. I like Torremolinos for the day time and the beach, but I much prefer Benidorm for the nightlife, I am not your typical brit abroad but do like abit of entertainment. Torremolinos does not cater for British people wanting entertainment, the only drag show is Morbos which is all in Spanish so unless you speak the language it is not worth going to see as most of it is stand up comedy. Torremolinos has it's good and bad points for me, it really does depend what you are looking for. Also the police really need to clamp down on all the drug dealers and rent boys that surround the gay scene late at night.

Edited: 11:51 am, January 15, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Torremolinos
Torremolinos
Costa del Sol, Spain
London
Level Contributor
9 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Gay Torremolinos

That is a really useful update especially as I have only been to Benidorm. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
manc_steve
Level Contributor
134 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Gay Torremolinos

I would go back to Torremolinos I think the town itself is nicer than Benidorm especially the main square near the train station.

Mentioned in this post
Torremolinos
Torremolinos
Costa del Sol, Spain
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
34. Re: Gay Torremolinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, January 17, 2015