We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant normandie

wales
Level Contributor
419 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant normandie

Hi, could anyone let me know the phone number of this lovely restaurant opposite Barrys bar in a little precint just off allessandria carlotta(the main road running through torremolinos). Many thanks

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant normandie

(0034) 952 38 73 23

Superb food!

wales
Level Contributor
419 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant normandie

wow casaianda, that was quick. thanks will try this restaurant when next out. looking for somewhere to book newyears eve.

wales
Level Contributor
419 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant normandie

Hello Casaianda, just rang the number you gave me, and the person answering hung up she was quite rude, any chance you gave me a wrong number. The lady was spanish.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurant normandie

I have checked this for you on several different sites.

Unless they have recently changed their tel. no. and not informed any of the sites they advertise on that is the correct number.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant normandie

They've probably dared to leave Telefonica to get cheaper internet access...everyone we know who's done this has either had to wait months or change their number...

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurant normandie

But if they have done this, which makes sense, you would think that the first thing they would do would be to ensure that the new number is posted on all their ads.

wales
Level Contributor
419 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: restaurant normandie

Just had a thought, perhaps i was talking to their cleaner, it was fairly early when i rang.lol

8. Re: restaurant normandie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 12, 2009