We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

court case

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
court case

as regular visitors to the torremolinos beach club,3 or 4 times a year, i was surprised to learn of a court case recently. as we are going again in 2 weeks can anyone throw any light on the subject.

England
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: court case

Hi SS441

this was in relation to a bad bout of food poisioning going back about 2-3 years ago.... it's taken that long to get to Court but this is probably because there are a number of claimants.... i know all this because apart from having read it in the national press my local taxi driver and his family (about 15 of them in all) were there at the time...... however, he did say that the place itself was fine.... just that his daughter was really bad and has been so since here in England ..... but obviously the place is fine now

take care

2. Re: court case

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 pm, June 11, 2005
london
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: court case

Thanks Benal. I wondered if this had any relation to the 'food poisoning episode' we were also there at the time and found it was not as bad as people made out, yes there were some people with tummy trouble but we have seen this in other countries also and have been very lucky ourselves. We are regular visitors to the Beach Club and could not fault the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendly staff and hope the bad publicity does not put people off. Off again this weekend.

England
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: court case

Hi ss441

Yes, I believe the Beach Club is really nice... so Just go and enjoy....... weather is brilliant ...... have a wonderful time you lucky things...... mine seems way off now... went out in April back there in August....

Have a great time..........

take care