We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torremolinos - what's it like for late teens/early 20's ?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Destination Expert
for Stoke-on-Trent
Level Contributor
364 posts
680 reviews
Save Topic
Torremolinos - what's it like for late teens/early 20's ?

Group of UK girls, late teens, early 20's heading for Torremolinos late June - where should we go ? not go ?

Bars ? Restaurants ? Beaches ? Clubs ? Shops ?

What's hot ? What's definitely NOT !!!

Tips much appreciated, thankyou.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torremolinos - what's it like for late teens/early 20's ?

With Torremolinos the best thing is to get there and get yourself out. In the daytime it is busy and there are plenty of beaches and activities.

If you want something cultural there is Malaga, Nerja and Mijas close by - there are buses going to each.

If you want to go somewhere the spaniards go to, Benalmadena is a good place. Right next to Torremolinos and a marina port.

If you want it lively but away from Torremolinos there is Fuengirola - get the train along to it. Won't take long and cost a euro or two.

The train links Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena and Fuengirola between 6am and midnight I believe.

I would just ask people when you get out there where to go for food etc. Almost the whole place is tourism driven.

Enjoy the meat market that is Torremolinos!!

southampton
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Torremolinos - what's it like for late teens/early 20's ?

Hi, i got back from torremolinos last week. We found that torremolinos is quite quiet at night. We got the bus into benalmadina (but you could easily walk it along the sea front). We enjoyed some lonely bars and resuarants at the marina and then wlked to 24hour square (ask if you cant find it theres loads of people that will point you in the right direction). There were bars and clubs in this area but they dont start warming up until around midnight. Also fengarola has lots of bars to try out. we found the best thing was to get the train to here. cost e1.20 or e1.70 return. Its nice to see the scenary on the train ride too. Hope this helps. Have a great time!!