We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cervantes hotel

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
2 posts
Save Topic
Cervantes hotel

Hi,

I'm going to torremolinos end of may with my hubby, we are booked into the cervantes hotel and i am having second thoughs after reading some reviews, does anybody here know of this hotel, i'd really appreciate some info. thanks

Washington, DC
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cervantes hotel

hello. actually, my hubby & i just got back after a few days there... while the hotel room is adequate - bathroom & bedroom are clean, the size is pretty spacious - we wouldn't stay here again. "air conditioning" is really just a fan (room was an average of 79 degrees F). the king-sized bed is really just 2 twin (or single) beds pushed together. this would not have been a problem if the beds were attached in some fashion, but they weren't; they kept on sliding apart. also, the safe in the room is not free, and you need to walk down about 3/4 mile or take a lift down to the beach (0.50 euros); if you're there for the beach, this may be inconvenient. we were booked on the hotel as part of a tour, so we don't know how much it costs. by the way, the buffet breakfast isn't bad.

London UK
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cervantes hotel

I stay there every 4 to 6 weeks and despite the relative ordinariness of the rooms it is always kept spotlessly clean. The rooftop pool and sunbathing area is fabulous with breathtaking views of Malaga bay. I think most of the criticism is because of its four star status and it feels more like 3 stars however it is very central to the town amenities..shopping ,bars and apleasant walk down the steps of calle san miguel to the beach.

Any closer to the beach would mean hordes of loud brits outside your hotel and it is nice and quiet and civilized outside the hotel.

The breakfast buffet is huge all in all I think it offers good value for money so go on and enjoy. I believe that unless you want to be right on the sea front that this is the best hotel to stay in the centre of town.just dont expect luxury!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos