We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments Las Palomas Torremolinos NOT the hotel

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
2 posts
Save Topic
Apartments Las Palomas Torremolinos NOT the hotel

HI there,

We stayed at the Hotel Las Palomas in 2003 and I must say, even though I agree with the other readers that it could do with a renovation because of it's dated bucket chairs and decor in the entertainment bar, the holiday (2 weeks at Christmas and New Year) was fantastic... There was no fridge or kettle in the room which was a little disappointiing, but it's a good thing we took a travel kettle and put a bag of ice from the supermarket in our bin as an ice bucket! These things are the only thing I really could find to criticize because apart from that, it's extremely clean, the spanish guys who work in the hotel such as entertainment and bar staff were great.. really made us feel welcome.. especially Carlos behind the bar and Francisco in Entertainment... (Hola!

The hotel is in an excellent location if you don't want to be far from the beach and the town centre (La Calle San Miguel is not far at all)..

It is apparantely undergoing renovations and will be finished by July the expect... from what i've read on the Net, it's only the bedrooms and bathrooms they are doing, heard nothing about the entertainment bar or reception areas - would be great if they did make them a bit more modern but still all in all, me and my mum had a great time....

The reason I am writing this is because I am interested to hear from people who have stayed at the Self Catering apartments at Las Palomas and NOT the hotel because we only saw them from the outside when sunbathing around the heated pool area, we have not actually seen inside them and I really want to know because we are thinking about going next year to these

My email is senorita_white@yahoo.co.uk - it would be great if you could email me direct with any information you have on the self apartments at Las Palomas.

Look forward to hearing from you... Gracias!

Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments Las Palomas Torremolinos NOT the hotel

apartments have been sold to private buyers