We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Life in Torremolinos

Greece
1 post
Save Topic
Life in Torremolinos

I am looking for a place in Andalucia to stay for a period of up to 3 years where I can earn my living teaching English language and Danza del Vientre. I want accommodations comparable to pensiones in Italy i.e. a room in a family house with access to utilities. I was told Torremolinos should be a good choice. Can anyone give me feed-back on this? I must decide in March of this year. RSVP ASAP OK? THANX MUCH!!!!

Benalmadena Pueblo
Level Contributor
747 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Life in Torremolinos

I can not help with the type of accomodation you are looking for, I only have access to apartments. However, Torremolinos,Benalmadena & Fuengirola all have the type of accomodation you want. The local English language paper, Costa Del Sol News, can be read online and ayou may pick up the right place in the classifieds section.

2. Re: Life in Torremolinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:03 pm, February 28, 2007
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos