We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bullfighting rings by Marbella

NC by way of NJ
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bullfighting rings by Marbella

We will be staying in Marbella in April 2005. Does anyone know if there are any bullfights in the area? I read that there are some bull rings in Malaga but I wasnt sure if they have bullfights in April.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bullfighting rings by Marbella

The only bullfights listed for April in the area are in Sevilla during and following the Feria de Abril (the April Festival).

NC by way of NJ
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bullfighting rings by Marbella

Thanks for your post. When is the the April Festival and where does it take place? We are going to Spain 07 Apr to 15 Apr. Are there any festivals at that time? If so, what types of festivals?

Thanks

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bullfighting rings by Marbella

The bullfight schedule in Sevilla begins on the 1st and runs through the 17th. You can check on what tickets are available at TEYCI (http://www.ticketstoros.com/ingles/venta.html) Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas (Tickets on-line). The best tickets are not for sale to the general public, but are available through a ticket broker (the ticket mafia).

The April feria runs from the 12th to the 17th. This is the biggest festival in Spain in April. Hotels in Sevilla will be nearly impossible at this late a date, but you can go for a day trip, unless you want to stay at one of the 5-star hotels that may have a room available during the feria.

SF Bay area
Level Contributor
61 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bullfighting rings by Marbella

I would like you to shoot me an email of possible.

We are planning a trip TO SPAIN IN MAY, 2006.yes I know it's a ways off, but I need to get info.

I read a lot of your other posts, and we seem to like a lot of the same things, although I am sure you are quite younger than my hubby and myself ;)

so, here goes for starters-

1.IS THE Aldana CLUB MARBELLA nice? clean? close to things to do?

2. Bullfight- I really want to see one. but...are they pretty gross to watch though???

3. Did you rent a car, or take buses?? We want to explore Seville, Granada, and all over. Is it safe to drive a car there? I've heard some stories...

thank you for any and all info

Dollie