We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marbella _ Andalucia Plaza Hotel

Tamworth
1 post
Save Topic
Marbella _ Andalucia Plaza Hotel

Has anyone stayed here. The hotel in the brochure looks great but it says that it is very noisy due to being next to the main road.

Also I haven't been to Marbella before. Is it still the rich mans paradise or is it spoilt with loads of development.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,365 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marbella _ Andalucia Plaza Hotel

I know this hotel its lovely and I would nt say its noisy. You can always ask for one of the quieter rooms. There is a real mixture of nationalities in Marbella in the tourist season and most of the really wealthy are on the golden mile between Marbella and Puerto Banus or in their yachts at Puerto Banus. The hotel is within walking distance of Puerto Banus. I would nt call any of it unspoilt though , I would go somewhere else if you want unspoilt.

England
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marbella _ Andalucia Plaza Hotel

Hello ,

The hotel is nice , but a bit noisy.

You will need a cab to go around specially if you want to go to the center and enjoy the old town.

The best choices today in Marbella are the small charming hotels that are on the old town.

Try to have a look on the La Morada Mas Hermosa , Townhouse and La Villa Marbella. I have stayed on the last one and I can tell that this is by far the nicest experience a traveller can have here.

You are on the real spanish corner , close to the beach and with many nice romantic restaurants. Very nice..

Enjoy it..

UK
Level Contributor
168 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marbella _ Andalucia Plaza Hotel

Have stayed at the Andalucia Plaza a few times and its a great location as just across from Puerto Banus, it can be noisy if you are in one of the rooms at the front of the hotel, but you can requst a room at the back, its a 5 minute walk into the port and 2 mins to the beach, lots of parking there too if you are hiring a car. I think they have also just had a refurb but even before that the rooms were nice. Its a good central location if you hire a car, but still good if you dont plan to go anywhere as you can walk into the port, there are a few good restaurants just outside the hotel too if you dont want to go far!