We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Wardrobe

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
380 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Spring Wardrobe

Heading out for a long weekend on Friday ,we haven't been for a couple of years so very excited :-) Marbella is one of our favourite destinations.

Not visited before in March, should I bring the same as I have brought for Jan/Feb previously or will it be warmer. Specifically evening wear as I have packed a mixture for day times.

Thanks in anticipation

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,612 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring Wardrobe

Best to pack for all eventualities and bring something to keep the chill off in the evenings. Have a great time.

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
380 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring Wardrobe

Yes I have so far I have a lovely warm poncho/wrap which I always travel in and is invaluable for evenings . Just limited as we are only taking hand luggage :-( ( hubbys idea )

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,479 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring Wardrobe

Check the forecast before you travel and make your final decision as to what to pack!

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
62,689 posts
3,724 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spring Wardrobe

Elizabeth:

Yes, check the forecast the day before you travel.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spring Wardrobe

It should be a tad warmer than Jan/Feb, so you probably won't need clothes as thick, but as the forecast can never truly be relied upon more than 3 days ahead it's worth doing your final packing the day before.

Marbella does have an awkward climate to predict as well, it could be sunny 3 miles down the road and cloudy and cool in Marbs!!

Have a great time regardless.... if it's chilly in the UK on your departure, wear the layers onto the plane, save on baggage weight :)

6. Re: Spring Wardrobe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 19, 2015