We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

Hi I'm returning to spain for the first time since 2007! I stayed in Pyr Puerto Banus back then which I didn't like! Can anyone advice me the best hotels around Marbella! Somewhere with nice interiors preferably and good facilities! Thanks so much! It's a couple and two friends travelling.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,479 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

You can choose the best hotel for you and see reviews here-http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g187439-Marbella_Costa_del_Sol_Province_of_Malaga_Andalucia-Hotels.html

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
28,509 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

I like the El Fuerte.

Edited: 4:55 pm, January 13, 2014
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

Thank you

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

Yes l looked at this one actually it looks nice! I think I would prefer a seafront room although they are more expensive

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
62,689 posts
3,724 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

MaterialBoy:

The best hotels downtown are El Fuerte and the Melia Don Pepe, both on the beach.

surrey
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

Hi Benny is the Hotel Fuerte Marbella Ok? I booked that instead of Le Fuerte as could book now pay later.

England
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

A favourite of mine is the Puerto Romano but the Don Pepe takes some beating, were ever you chose have a great time.....

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
115 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

The 5 star hotels are lush but you are better saving your pennies and going for one of the decent 4 star hotels….

Top choice for Marbella centre - El Fuerte or El Fuerte Miramar

Top choice for Puerto Banus - H10 Andalucia Plaza

The choice basically depends on what you want within walking distance….they are only 10 minutes drive from each other but their surroundings are completely different!

They both have early booking deals on, so get booked before end of Jan!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
28,509 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

The El Fuerte and The Fuerte Miramar Spa are less than a five minute walk apart. The facilities of one are available to guests of the other.

10. Re: Best hotel Marbella/Puerto Banus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 21, 2015