We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen party help please - staying at Menara Beach June 2014

Aberdeen, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
Hen party help please - staying at Menara Beach June 2014

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some help on where to go in June this year with a group of 8 ladies (ages 28-62). We won't be clubbing till 5am each morning, looking for quite a chilled out time, with nice meals and drinks, and to have one big(ish) night out on the Friday night.

I have booked accommodation at an apartment at Menara beach arriving on Wednesday 4th June staying for 4 nights. Are there are good bars and restaurants near here?

There are sooooo many bars and restaurants I am really struggling with which ones to choose, can anyone recommend any? Would like to go to nicer bars that don't have ridiculous prices so any tips would be great! We all love our cocktails too :-)

Also, I would love to hire a beautician to come to our apartment and give everyone some lovely massages etc, does anyone have any contacts direct for this as apposed to booking one through a hen party company?

Any other suggestions of what I can organise would be appreciated as well!

Thank you :-)

Samantha

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,673 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen party help please - staying at Menara Beach June 2014

Samantha:

If you go to the paseo maritimo in Marbella, here is a good restaurant that has moderate prices.

http://www.restaurantelabarca.com/

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen party help please - staying at Menara Beach June 2014

try the playwright in elveria live music every night and exelent food and bar enjoy

3. Re: Hen party help please - staying at Menara Beach June 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:06 pm, June 05, 2014
4. Re: Hen party help please - staying at Menara Beach June 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 05, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Marbella