We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Airport Transfer from Malaga to Marbella

Boston, MA
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Airport Transfer from Malaga to Marbella

I'm going to Marbella in August and i'm taking my wife and 3 kids with me. I hate going through the hassle of not finding a decent taxi to take us to Marbella and especially because we are 5 passengers, I would prefer to have an aiport transfer that is ready to take us to marbella. Can anyone suggest a good company that can provide good and reliable service from malaga to marbella without Overcharging???

Eastbourne, UK
Level Contributor
666 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Airport Transfer from Malaga to Marbella

Shuttle Direct (www.shuttledirect.com) are the company of choice for many users of this forum. Pre-book online and the driver will be waiting for you at the Arrivals Hall.

Online price is $29.64 per passenger Malaga to Marbella and $30.53 per passenger for the return leg of the journey.

That quote is for a minibus or people carrier and works out cheaper than two standard taxis.

PAW
Banbury
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Airport Transfer from Malaga to Marbella

Totally agree with Phil. We use them all the time and find their service to be excellent.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Airport Transfer from Malaga to Marbella

No need to book private transfer. Hourly direct bus service runs from Airport Arrivals straight into Marbella. Airconned bus with ample hold space for luggage. Pay on bus.

Lichfield
Level Contributor
36 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Airport Transfer from Malaga to Marbella

I agree with casaianda. Its just a few Euros each to get the hourly bus and it takes you all the way to Marbella bus station without stopping. From there you can either walk down into town, should take about 15 minutes, or enjoy a 5 Euro taxi to save your legs.

5. Re: Best Airport Transfer from Malaga to Marbella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 15, 2009