We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

I am going to Puerto Banus next week (beginning of October) with a friend for a girly break, and wondered if anyone could tell me whether there will be many bars open? I have looked at loads of websites (including the lovebanus one) and cant ascertain whether places start to close after this weekend? we tried booking Pangea, but had an email back saying it was the closing party this weekend.

Any hints or tips would be much appreciated, we are only there for 5 days and could really do with ideas for ladies aged 30+

Thanks

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
57,687 posts
3,576 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

janna:

You will find many bars open there. Marbella is a large city with 300,000 inhabitants and there are always people around.

London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

Very few places other than beach bars will be closed. Almost all the bars are still open in late October/November, although I didn't see Tibu open. You'll probably find it's only really lively in bars on Friday and Saturday nights at this time of year. One exception is La Sala which was busy every night last year.

Marbella
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

the port is great for drinks and checking out the jet setters; check out la sala it's great. Also, a very good area near the port is nueva andalucia around aloha gardens, great bars and restaurants; try Bar Living room and def try Girasol which is excellent and offers great value !!!

St Austell, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

snap we are in Puerto banus this Thursday and not sure where to go for 35 plus men any ideas

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
5,117 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

Give a look to Seven. I like it there. At 2 AM you might want to head to La Sala (mentioned above). Have fun.

London, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

I would also recommend La Sala, Seven, and News Cafe.

7. Re: Puerto Banus bars and restaurants in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 04, 2014