We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places to go out in Puerto Banus? Help!

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man
Level Contributor
33 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Best places to go out in Puerto Banus? Help!

Me and my gf are staying in Torremolinos however we have booked a night in Marbella for the night. What are the best bars to go too? Do they do offers and are cheaps reasonable in certain places? I'm guessing they are going to be Ibiza prices and £12 for a drink! We will probably drink before heading out. Just looking for some help really for any marbella regulars out there. Do you have to pay to get into the clubs etc?

London
Level Contributor
460 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best places to go out in Puerto Banus? Help!

Take a look at the website www.lovebanus.com to see what's offer.

Scotland
Level Contributor
324 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best places to go out in Puerto Banus? Help!

You won't pay anything near 12 pounds for a drink in Marbella. There are many bars around Marbella and drinks can be reasonably priced. No English bars in Marbella town although we did manage to find a small irish one. We always stay in Marbella when we go but always head to Puerto Banus for the nightlife. It's way more livelier than Marbella itself. You will find drinks and bit more pricey here. Bars at the front of the port are expensive but you can get some reasonably priced bars here. It's only a ten minute taxi ride from Marbella to Banus

3. Re: Best places to go out in Puerto Banus? Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 16, 2014