We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
396 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Airport

Hi all

I am looking to stay at the Meliá Marbella Dinamar for 5 nights at the beginning of July - I would like to know how much it would cost to get there roughly from the airport (I assume the closest is Malaga)?

Any advice is welcome on things to see whilst we are there - mostly just want to chill out and go our for dinner in the evenings but any shopping ideas are welcome!!?? Also, (sorry if this is a stupid question) but how far is Marbella from Puerto Banus and do they both have their own centres so to speak?

Thanks in advance

Bangor Northern...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Airport

Hi There

It takes about 40 minutes in a cab from Malaga airport to Marbella town and it is "about" 60 euros, all depends on the driver. It is about 10 minutes in a cab from Marbella town to Puerto Banus and this costs again all depends on the driver but normally about 5 euros.....

Marbella is a town and has its own hotels, bars, restaurants, shops etc and also a brill market on a Sat morning at the Bull Ring - well recommeded.

Puerto Banus is a Port - obviously, with a little more expensive bars, restaurants and shops etc. It is more attractive with all the beautiful yachts to look at! The nightlife would be better in the Port but both great places, enjoy it.

London
Level Contributor
396 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Airport

Thank you so much - that is really helpful.

3. Re: Taxi from Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, August 13, 2009