We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local advice please - transport from Don Carlos to Senator

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
63 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Local advice please - transport from Don Carlos to Senator

Hi there,

I have seen some excellent advice on this forum as I have been planning my trip to Marbella. I will be staying at Don Carlos Leisure Hotel and Spa and then at the Senator Marbella Spa hotel. I have pre-booked airport transfers to and from these hotels. However I would appreciate some advice regarding how to get me and my large suitcase and hand luggage from Don Carlos to the Senator. I looked on the ResortHoppa website and they only seem to do airport to hotel transfers. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,689 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local advice please - transport from Don Carlos to Senator

If its only you and your luggage you could get a taxi from the Don Carlos, I'm sure they will have details of the local taxi company that can take you.

2. Re: Local advice please - transport from Don Carlos to Senator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 22, 2014