We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Banus Stag Party May 2013

Which Marbella hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto Banus Stag Party May 2013

Looking for a bit of advice. Me and 3 of my mates are going to Puerto Banus in May for a Stag do. Having looked on the forums for the last few months Ive seen the question asked but never really seen an answer. We are wondering where is the cheapest place in Banus to drink? We are staying for 4 nights and have a decent budget but dont want to blow it all too early at the priciest bars/clubs. Anybody who has been recently or knows the area able to help?

Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
324 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Banus Stag Party May 2013

Nowhere in pb is cheap to drink. Many of the bars on the front are pricey and drinks can range from 5 euros upwards. Although sinatras right at the start of the strip isn't over priced and one of the busiest bars there. If you head up to the back strip you will find many other bars like sinatras, joys, and the port side. A few have live music but I tend to find their drinks expensive as you are paying for the entertainment.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,768 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Banus Stag Party May 2013

Here'sthe drinks list for La Sala , supposed to be quite good, and cheaper than many places -

www.lasalabanus.com/downloads/drinks.pdf

As lesley says, nowhere is cheap in PB, and some are hoorendously expensive - something stupid like 100+ euros for a bottle.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Banus Stag Party May 2013

Thanks for the la sala list heidotheroad. Not as bad as I expected. From reading some of the posts I thought we would be lucky to get a bottle for less than 5euro a go. I appreciate that there isnt going to be a bar doing pints for a euro a go but also would be nice to find somewhere a little more resonable to have a few drinks in the day. Im fully expecting the nightime to get expensive though!

Thanks again

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,768 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puerto Banus Stag Party May 2013

Have fun!!!

5. Re: Puerto Banus Stag Party May 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 16, 2014