We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Weekend Suggestions....

SOUTH WALES, UK
Level Contributor
88 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Weekend Suggestions....

Hi

I am looking for locations for my hen weekend, and somebody suggested Marbella. There will be approx 10 of us looking to go April time (next year). Can any body suggest where is best to go for nightlife?

Many thanks

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,080 posts
3,606 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Weekend Suggestions....

Adrienne:

Puerto Banus has plenty of nightlife, but it is expensive.

The paseo maritimo in downtown Marbella has more than 50 restaurants and bars, much less expensive.

London
Level Contributor
469 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Weekend Suggestions....

Take a look at the website www.lovebanus.com for ideas for fun things to do for hens and stags and up to date information on the beach clubs, clubs, bars and how to get on guest lists for big party dates. Also take a look at the Pyr Hotel with Puerto Banus right on the doorstep, so no taxis required! My favourite bars in PB are Sinatra's at the begining of the port, then scoot round to Old Joy's Piano Bar for cocktails and a good sing a long to their brilliant singers, before hitting the clubs that rock all night. Oh, and bring plenty of cash!

3. Re: Hen Weekend Suggestions....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 02, 2014