We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marbella Live-music bars / restaurants on the beach

Nieporet, Poland
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Marbella Live-music bars / restaurants on the beach

What can you recommend for a relaxed place to go to in the evening for a live music and dance, preferrably on the beach in Marbella (for a group of 10 people)?

We are going to be there end of Aug. Thanks!!!

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
69 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marbella Live-music bars / restaurants on the beach

I love Guayaba on the beach in San Pedro Alcántara. It's a tropical style beach restaurant. You eat with your feet in the sand. The food is local and good - prices aren't bad either. There isn't live music, but they usually have a mix of latin music on.

London
Level Contributor
185 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marbella Live-music bars / restaurants on the beach

Suite del Mar

East
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marbella Live-music bars / restaurants on the beach

Me and my family are regular customers at Guayaba beach restaurant in San Pedro de Alcantera during the summer, and need to say that you don't find it better. If I could award the place with Michelin stars, it would get 3 immediately. Service is in top and the food even better. Great atmosphere and you are sitting on the beach right in front of the sea. Well done to Guayaba team and I look forward to be back there tonight.

4. Re: Marbella Live-music bars / restaurants on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 14, 2014