We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

puerto banus - expensive or not?

bristol
7 posts
Save Topic
puerto banus - expensive or not?

i am currently planning a trip away this summer, and it's come down to either crete or puerto banus. is puerto banus as expensive as all the reviews say? is it totally aimed to millionaires? will a group of students feel very out of place? any advice will be much appreciated! thanks!

Spain
9 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: puerto banus - expensive or not?

heyy,

Well..I'm a teenager and i LIVE in the port! it is not aimed at millionaires and a group of students will fit in amazingly as loads of students do go!

Summer down here is amazing!! and it certainly isnt as expensive as reviews make it out to be! well..compared to other spanish places!

If you want more info or whatever then jus email me at playboyenterprises@hotmail.co.uk

Stacey

Manchester
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: puerto banus - expensive or not?

Marbella is a great place to go, I wouldn't go to Puerto Banus unless you can afford to go, with all the big yacht's on the marina and the cool bars and clubs, the place also boasts some of the best restaurants and cafes for lunch like Picassos,

Try Nikki beach to relax during the day with extra big comfy sun lounges and been offered a cocktail while you just lie on the beach!! One night a week the beach turns in to a beach party,

The shops again are great with shops like Fendi and Gucci, and many many more you will need a bit off cash though!!!!

I would recomend this place but for the rich only!!!!

13. Re: puerto banus - expensive or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, August 14, 2009